I wrote this last piece and realized after it that it is basically my own opinion, based on what I have read and watched. It was short on supportive evidence and opinion. So I decided to go looking for proof/s of my thesis elsewhere and it wasn’t too hard to find when you try.
If you really want to understand what is happening in our world in general and Syria right now, then you should take the time to follow this all the way through. It is a snapshot in time in an ever-changing scenario but I try to give you some background and follow it up with other voices from both sides to deepen your understanding or at least to get you questioning. So here goes!
The rest of this is video based so sit back, click and watch these short informative pieces from many different sources. I begin with why there is a war in Syria. If you want to know the real reason there is unrest in Syria then watch this.
This is how it all began in a peaceful democratic Syria.
“The Real Syria Story No One Wants You to Know About”
Published on 27 Dec 2016
On this episode of The Geopolitical Report, we counter the establishment’s narrative on the conflict in Syria and the flashpoint of Daraa, a town near the Syria-Jordan border where the CIA, working with the Muslim Brotherhood, attacked police and set the stage for a conflict that has so far claimed the lives of more than 400,000 Syrians. The proxy war is designed to take down a secular government and replace it with a Salafist principality controlled by the Brotherhood, a longtime CIA and British intelligence asset.
Published on 22 Dec 2016
In this video, Vin Armani explains the real reason the West is risking war with Russia for regime change in Syria. ‘HINT’ – It’s the same reason they sponsored a coup in Ukraine. And it’s why Russia has dug its heals in and is standing in the way
I have said before that America is in breach of international law by being in Syria so check this out:
Published on 21 Jun 2017
Questions are mounting over the true mission of the US in the Syrian conflict after the US shot down several Syrian planes including two Iranian-built drones. Former Pentagon official Michael Maloof and former CIA officer Ray McGovern join RT America’s Natasha Sweatte to discuss the heightened tensions in the region and the US posture there.
In another article I offered the opinion that Trump is pushing for war with Russia and it could destroy all of us.
Published on 21 Jun 2017
Increasing U.S. military strikes against Assad-allied forces in Syria threaten to undermine the fight against ISIS and spark direct conflict with Russia and Iran, says Ben Norton of Alternet’s Grayzone Project
The UN never sanctioned America’s chosen role in Syria so I was delighted to find a video of UN representatives saying that better than I could.
Published on 21 Jun 2017
On todays report of The Fing news
Time for Westerners to learn the truth about Syria.
As regards the first shots in a potential war with Russia, the ham-fisted strike ordered by Trump on the Syrian airbase is blasted by Seymour Hersh here. He is factual and correct when he explains that he deals in what he knows and leaves speculation to others.
Published on 26 Jun 2017
Veteran investigative reporter Seymour Hersh reports that President Trump bombed a Syrian military airfield in April despite warnings that U.S. intelligence had found no evidence that the Assad regime used a chemical weapon.
My last article dealt with the speculation by the US that Assad was planning another chemical weapon strike against his own people. See what this film has to say about that:
Streamed live on 27 Jun 2017
Trump’s White House released a bizarre statement last night that it believed Syrian president Assad was preparing “another” gas attack against his civilians. The White House warned that a US attack on Assad would ensue. The State Department, Pentagon, CENTCOM, etc., apparently have no idea what Trump’s talking about. Is Trump’s fake news about to get us into war with Russia?
The Russian Television Station, (RT), runs a talk show called Crosstalk featuring many guests from the West to explore the issues of the day. This one is called, ‘Rushing to War.’
Published on 23 Jun 2017
With the Islamic State seen to be on the defensive in Syria, many of the parties in the proxy war are eyeing the next stage of this conflict. As a result, Russia and the US are at odds. Is Washington’s strategic interest in Syria really Iran?
CrossTalking with Alexander Mercouris, Richard Murphy, and Christopher Davidson.
If you are not worn out or bored you might want to look at these other two videos on the same topic:
The United States and Russia Are Now In Military Conflict In Syria
And is the US inching closer to an armed conflict with Russia?
The reason I am looking at all of this is because I read a short factual list from an American internet broadcaster by the name of David Brown and here is his list:
• Iraq was a sovereign country that was attacked by the US without a declaration of war.
• Afghanistan was a sovereign country that was attacked by the US without a declaration of war.
• Libya was a sovereign country that was attacked by the US without a declaration of war.
• Syria is a sovereign country that was attacked by the US without a declaration of war.
• The US has not declared a war as required by the US Constitution since WWII. Therefore the war in Syria is unconstitutional, (as were all of the others).
• The US attacking a sovereign country without provocation is illegal.
• The US and NATO, along with Saudi Arabia have been funding, arming and training ISIS and Al-Qaeda – this is not a theory but a documented fact admitted to by US General Michael Flynn and others. This fact is unknown to the MSM and their listeners .
• Syria has not attacked the US.
• The US has not been invited into Syria by the legitimate government of Syria, therefore US attacks on Syria are illegal.
• Russia was invited by the legitimate government of Syria to help with their fight against US-Backed ISIS and Al-Qaeda forces.
• Syria did not use Sarin gas on its own people. All evidence points to the US/NATO. The Sarin gas came from Libya and was shipped to Syria by the US State Department under Hillary Clinton.
Please take the time to educate yourself to the other side of the story before rushing to support wars of any kind. As I continue to say, the devil is in the detail!